324 West Liberty Street was in this block. Due to the address changes in 1896, this block is now the 500s block. After Stephen's death in 1873, the family moved across the street to 303 W. Liberty. That side of the street is demolished for public housing. The only building in this photo that was standing when the Wagners lived on this block is the black and white building standing in the center of the photo. It was built in 1865 and if it had been #324 then that was their home.